CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

everything you never knew you wanted to know...

1. I am copying and pasting this from my facebook page.
2. I read magazines from front to back.
3. I am an only child.
4. Tomorrow is my 1 year wedding anniversary.
5. Tuesday is my 28th birthday. I feel old.
6. I am a vodka girl. I prefer Grey Goose. And I can drink A LOT.
7. I don't drink very often anymore. Babies make it less enjoyable.
8. I have another son that is 7 years old. He was adopted. It is an open adoption and I consider everyone involved truly blessed.
9. I have 7 best friends, not including my husband. I love them all equally and for different reasons. I'm a lucky girl!
10. I am a midwestern girl at heart, even though I haven't lived there since I was 7.
11. I love music. I wish I had more time to devote to it's enjoyment. Especially live music. *Sigh*
12. I love big words. And adjectives and alliteration.
13. My 2 favorite words are fuck and asinine. They are not big.
14. I want 1 more child. I hope it's a girl, but I will be just as happy if it's a boy. I am not sure the world needs a "mini-me."
15. I have always wanted to be an editor of a travel or food magazine. I am fairly certain that's never going to happen!
16. Being a mother to my little monkey has changed my life and made me a better, more patient person. Most of the time. ;)
17. I hated living in the desert and hope I never have to move back. But I like Phoenix itself.
18. There are so many places that I want to travel, but sadly, I don't think I will ever have the ability to do so financially.
19. I am a perfectionist. And also a procrastinator.
20. I do not want to be a perfect parent, just a good one.
21. I am loyal to a fault.
22. I can often be judgemental, but do not mean to be. And it is never with malicious intent.
23. I do not give my puppy enough love now that I have a baby and I feel terrible about it.
24. I hate hosting things. HATE. HATE. HATE. I don't even like people coming to my house. It gives me anxiety.
25. I shower in the nude.

1 comments:

Punky said...

Happy Anniversary again, and happy early birthday tomorrow, and who the hell DOESN'T shower in the nude??