CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

it was NOT happening if you ask me...

dear m. night shamomalomanon,

please stop making movies. signs was good. the sixth sense was awesome. the village? please. and the happening? AWFUL!!! no, not just awful. FUCKING AWFUL. whatever it is that goes on in that head of yours...well, i hate to break it to you, but you're the only one that gets it. and was it really necessary to make mark wahlberg talk like a big pansy ass? i will never watch another of your crappy movies again.

also, you suck.

regards,
me

p.s. and what kind of name is m. anyway??? get a real name, loser!!!!!

4 comments:

Maternal Mirth said...

how do you really feel about his movies?

Punky said...

I recommend you cave on the NEVER watching another of his movies, because I think Monkey would truly appreciate the hilarity that is Stuart Little....

Just my $.02, not that you asked. =)

monkey's mama said...

stuart little does not count since i have already seen that movie. :) and yes, it is adorable. one of the few children's movies that i like.

Anonymous said...

He didn't make Stuart Little he was one of the 8 guys on the last re-write. He is an egotistical maniac and I used to love the man. He was the next Hitchcock and now he is the next Val Kilmer (yes Val Kilmer does voice KITT on the new Knight Rider TV show). This poor kid from Philly had his success early and it sooooooo went to his head and trashed his ability to learn. Talents is great but if your to cool to learn what does it leave you with? Some horrible movies that keep getting worse. Anyway I never post on others blogs but M. Night makes me absolutely nuts! I so agree with you.